Friday, September 04, 2009

It's the little things...

A good day = no accidents and a 3 hour nap!

John had a great day at Pre-K yesterday. Transitioning to this new class has been rough on him. I think it's the no nap thing, more than anything. But he's been having accidents everyday and extremely cranky by the time he gets home. So I decided to bring his napmat back to school and told Mrs. Patsy( his teacher) that I'd like him to take a nap that day. SOOOO glad I did! He slept 3 hours! She said he was asleep as soon as his head hit the mat.

I rewarded him with a M&M Blizzard from DQ. Here's how our conversation went on the ride home:

me:  I'm so proud of you for not having an accident!!
John:  giggle
me:  You're such a big boy!
John:  I got ice keam for being a big boy!
me:  yes, you did...
John:  and now mommy can love on me when I get home

Ahhh, my heart melts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home