Monday, August 31, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Because, I'm not.

It's that time of year and the football mayhem has begun. Now don't get me wrong, I do enjoy watching football and when given the chance, going to a game.... but what I don't "get" is Fantasy football. It seems really silly to me, not to mention a lot of work. Thankfully Tim has never really been interested ...that is until NOW!
Saturday afternoon, he took part in a "draft" with a bunch of buddies.
So, since all the guys were going to be tied up picking their imaginary teams, we ladies decided to get together and let the kiddos wear each other out. 4 moms, 7 kids and all mobile except one...we were completely outnumbered. But we managed to survive and had a good time exchanging war stories!

Ms. Susan taking a spin

Susan's "mini me", Caroline

Preston & Tanner

Rylee Jane

John and his pink cupcake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home