Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down

This morning around 5:00ish, I was awoken by a screaming 3 year old. We're talking full on bloody murder screaming! He was extremely upset, so I brought him downstairs to lay in our bed. I really try to keep time in mommy & daddy's bed to a minimum, but I was getting up in 30 minutes anyway and I thought he might fall back asleep.

I got him settled in between us, and he whispers, "I don't want tha wolf to blow my house down". It took me a minute to comprehend what he just said ...partly b/c it came out of nowhere and partly b/c it was 5:00 in the morning. I asked him to repeat what he just said and then it clicked that he was referring to the story of the 3 Little Pigs. I reassured him that Daddy built our house super strong and that there was no way the wolf could blow our house down. His response...."cause our house is made of bricks?"

I mean seriously, how cute is that??? He KILLS me!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Short said...

great story.....too cute!

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chalna said...

oh my gosh, that is so adorable!!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home