Friday, May 14, 2010

Pregnancy brain

Definition - Pregnancy brain is a condition that affects expectant mothers, usually during the first and third trimesters. Sometimes known as baby brain drain, the condition is usually characterized by short-term memory loss or forgetfulness. Some medical experts say that pregnancy brain is a myth, but evidence shows that many women have experienced this condition.
I had a serious case of "P-brain" today...how serious, you ask? Oh...I only forgot how old I was by a year. A whole year...I'm going to be 33 in December not 32! I had to break out the calculator to make sure I was calculating correctly! How sad is that!

It all started with a conversation I was having with my friend Jennifer over IM. She was talking about turning 40 in January...it took me a minute but then it hit me...how can she be turning 40 already? and if's she going to be 40, how old am I? what year is it again? 

Seriously, my brain could not process it. I triple checked with her to make sure she was turning 40...she assured me she was and I was crazy!

It's sooo weird!!! I've heard of "P-brain" happening to others but I've never had it...at least that I remember! HAHAHAAHA!

Ahhh, only 8 more weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home