Thursday, April 08, 2010

John funnies

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on...Easter, school pictures, etc. but I thought I'd start off with some funny John stories. That kid is funny!

Funny #1
So a new "thing" he's into is counting how many dead animals he sees on the road. Yep, he counts roadkill! I know, it seemed kinda morbid at first but I decided to make it into a safety lesson. I'm a smart one huh?!?! Since we live out in the boonies, amongst the wildlife, he has numerous opportunities to spot roadkill. Our conversations usually go something like this...

John:  Mommy, I sawed anover dead aminal ...oh there's anover dead aminal...dey ran  out in the road and got killed.
Me:    Yes, that's why we never run out into the road...you always have to be very careful around cars and trucks...okay?
John: yep...and motorcycles.

hahaha, I laugh everytime!

Funny #2
John enjoys talking to "baby brother" in my belly...still don't have a name so we just call him baby brother...anyway, the other night we were sitting on the couch and he leans over and pats my belly. He tells me he wants to say hello...now mind you he thinks he has to talk into my belly button, like it's a mircophone. So he says, "hellloooo....what you doing in dere?" then he hisses..like a cat and then proclaims, "John in da house!"

Tim and I burst into laughter! I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. That of course got John going and he repeated "John in da house" probably a million more times.

The things he comes up with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home