Wednesday, March 24, 2010

25 weeks, frustrated & unmotivated

I'm 25 weeks today... we still haven't come up with a name nor have I done anything with the nursery. What's wrong with me? Why can't I get motivated?

I've picked out the crib bedding...and I love love love it but I cannot make myself pay $475 for it. I just can't do it!! So my mind went into overdrive...that's when I had the ambitious idea to try and make it myself...WHY I think I can do this is beyond me. I really want to at least try but the realist in me is saying, "come on, do you really have the time?". So I don't know what to do. Do I look for cheaper bedding that I don't care for or do I attempt to make it myself?

Speaking of dilemas...this little boy still doesn't have a name. We've added some more options to our list and they're all okay names....nothing really standing out at this point.

I'm getting really frustrated...I like to have things in order and here I am 25 weeks and I have nothing done! I had everything ready for John and couldn't enjoy it b/c we were living in a rent house with no space. Now I have this nice, big house and can't seem get anything accomplished.

Anyone wanna ... paint a nursery, sew crib bedding, organize John's old baby clothes OH and name this kid? PLEASE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Short said...

pottery barn doesn't have anything? Sometimes they have good stuff online in their sale section.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home