Friday, February 12, 2010

Boys vs girls

2 posts in one day...yep, I'm obviously not working!

I was reading a friend of mine's blog just a second ago and she was talking about how her daughter loves all things Disney princess and she mentioned how her little one even asked her Daddy to be her prince. awww...Isn't that the sweetest?

I laughed!

....not b/c I don't think that's sweet, b/c it truly is and I can picture little E asking that! I laughed b/c I thought about what John asked his Daddy this morning as he was getting dressed....

John:  Dad, you wanna smell my butt?
Tim:  Ahh, no thanks!

And that my friends is the difference between girls and boys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

This made me laugh!!! So true...boys are so different!!!:) Hope you are feeing better!!! You are going to have so much fun with 2 little boys:)!!!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home