Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet as sugar...

...is how I describe this boy! He truly has the biggest heart and makes mine melt constantly!

Last night we were making Valentine cards for his teacher. We originally started out just making a card for his actual teacher, Mrs. Guynes. I guess he got to thinking and he decided to make one for Mrs. Tucker and Miss Alicia and would have made one for every teacher in school except that Mommy didn't have enough paper. Ooops!

This morning, he couldn't get to school fast enough...he wanted to personally hand out his heart cards to his teachers. He had the biggest smile as he handed them out. I wish I had my camera so you could see how big he was smiling. It was perfection...a picture will forever be etched in my mind!

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home