Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Funky funkness

I'm in a little bit of a funk this week and I can't seem to snap out of it.  I'm feeling overwhelmed with all my "work" duties and at home with all my "mom/wife" duties. It's enough to make a girl want to drink...oh wait, that's right I can't! Argh!

I think mostly, this overwhelmed feeling comes when I am overly tired, which is most of the time these days! That reminds me...what happened to having an energy boost in your 2nd trimester??? I usually wake up with a little somethin' somethin' but by 9:00am, it's long gone! So by the time I get home, I'm fried! Tim gets so mad at me... I'm usually the one that puts John to bed...we read a book and then it's lights out. Well I lay with him for 5 minutes and rub his head, back and whatever else he whispers. Here lately, I fall asleep as soon as the lamp goes off and don't wake up for at least an hour! I HONESTLY don't mean to, I just can't help myself!

Oh well maybe one day I'll get some rest and this funky funkness will go away!!

On a side note, look at this cute desktop background my friend, Jen, made me...this should definitely help with the funk...don't ya think?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home