Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ....



ME!!!
(yes, I took a picture of myself on my phone but it was a joke...long story..don't judge!)

That's right, yesterday was my birthday...32! All in all it was a pretty good birthday. I had to work which was a bummer...I got lots of goodies at work, had lunch with a great friend, Susan and recieved a lot of Happy Birthday calls and texts. Tim and I teetered back and forth about dinner plans and in the end decided that chinese food on the couch in my jammies sounded like a great birthday dinner! So that's what we did and it was awesome! I know I'm such a party animal...

I'm usually all about my birthday but this year I've just felt indifferent about it and I don't know why. Maybe b/c it fell on a Monday... not such a fun day...or maybe it's just because I'm getting older...there I said it...and I'm actually okay with it. It's weird to think about my actual age b/c I don't feel like what I thought a 32 year old would feel like. Of course I have no idea what that feeling would be but you get the point!

Anyway, another year has past and I'm looking forward to what 2010 has in store for us!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home