Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Naughty or Nice??



The verdict is still out...but he is pretty darn cute so he might just end up on the "nice" list by default! heehee!

John is definitely into the Christmas spirit. He's made his list for Santa which consists of a watch, a "board"(clipboard like what his teacher uses at school) and a phone..he of course won't be getting a real phone, just something he can type on.  He's pretty easy, don't ya think! We haven't visited Santa yet but he said he's not going to sit in Santa's lap just stand by him...whatever...as long as I get a picture!
In other news, John has a Christmas program at school tomorrow and I'm SOOO excited to watch him. He's a "puppet"...I'm not sure what this entails but I'm sure it will be cute! He knows all the Christmas carols and sings them constantly...mostly at decible level 10!

I'm thinking this Christmas will be the best yet...I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home