Monday, November 23, 2009

People are funny, strange and nosey!

I've had two really interesting encounters with people today.

The first encounter wasn't very pleasant but amusing....I was driving to work and a lady in a minivan flipped me off TWICE!!! hahahaha! I'm laughing b/c it was really funny. So here's how it went down...I'm driving in the far left lane and come upon a maroon minivan going pretty slow for the left lane. I just stayed where I was but then started to switch lanes to go around her. Well I guess that's when she realized her exit was 20 feet away and needed to get over. So she swerves to come into my lane and I just speed up. That's when I get finger #1...I laughed out loud! I thought it was sooo funny! Well I guess she saw me laugh and then flipped me off again! HAHAHA! She must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed!

The 2nd encounter occurred during lunch.  I had to run over to Academy to buy John some new shoes. He informed me very sternly this morning that his were too small and he told me that last week....excuse me!

Anyway, I'm checking out and the cashier gives me my total...the random man behind me feels the need to comment on how much I just spent on shoes, in a thick Jersey accent. I looked at him in disbelief and then smirked. Who does that? Part of me wanted to give him an explaination and part of me wanted to give him a piece of my mind. I just found it weird. OH and the best part is, he parked right next to me and was driving a 2 seater Mercedes!!! Really...he comments how much I spent on two pairs of shoes and he gets into a overpriced sports car! hmmm...a little ironic, don't ya think!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home