Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lunch time discovery

I'm in a blogging kind of mood! 2 yesterday and one today....I'm on a roll people!

Today at lunch I had to run some errands. One of them involved me going to the mall. I rarely go to the mall...in fact I really try to avoid the mall at all costs. But today's trip was necessary.

So I entered the mall through Sears and was pleasantly surprised!!! Have any of you visited a Sears lately? They've really stepped up their game. I've always kinda associated Sears with old women. I think that's because I remember going to Sears with my Grandma as a kid and thinking how "un-hip" all the clothes were (I was a label obsessed brat...I admit it). Do you know they carry Land's End clothing...is this new or am I completely out of the loop? They had a huge section and I could have bought SOOOO much..didn't...but could have! The kids stuff was adorable, the women's stuff was classic and the men's was manly. Everything you would expect from Land's End.

OOOH and the best part was that everything was reasonably priced and they were having a sale! I get super excited about cheap cute clothes!!!

Anyway, I thought I would share my little lunch discovery!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Short said...

I will be going to sears! Thanks for the tip!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Chalna said...

I love it!! I have not thought of Sears in YEARS!! I am so glad you posted this...I am going asap!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home