Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Leavin' on a jet plane


Okay, it's not quite a jet plane...more like a small 50 passenger plane.

We're gearing up for the trip to Highland, IL. John is super excited to see GiGi, all his cousins and most importantly fly on the airplane.

Carl, we told him we're staying at your house and he said, "I like Uncle Carl"

It will be his first flight and I'm SOOOO nervous!!! Nervous b/c his ears are sooo sensitive and I don't know how he'll react to the change in pressure...nervous b/c he's a 3 year old boy and will have to sit still for 2 hours... nervous b/c it's flu season and we'll be on a small plane...nervous b/c he might have to use the bathroom on the flight and there's barely room in there for one person let alone me and the kid...and nervous b/c the plane is small(did I mention that already)!!! AGHHH!!

I've tried to prepare as best I can. I've stocked his backpack with gum, all sorts of snacks, coloring books, and Benadryl (just in case). I'm bringing the trusty portable DVD player WITH headphones of course. I think I've covered it all!!! Does anyone have any other suggestions???

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Short said...

STICKERS! :) Mine loves stickers! Have fun!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home