Friday, December 18, 2009

The best Puppet ever!!!

Last night was John's Christmas program at school...he did GREAT!! He sang loud, did all the hand movements and didn't cry on stage! I'm so proud of my "puppet"! Actually, all the kids did really well!

Seeing all those kiddos up there brought back memories of my Christmas play in 2nd grade at Andy Woods Elementary. The play was about Santa Claus losing weight.... I played Mrs. Claus...I secretly wanted the role of "Workout instructor" b/c you got to wear a leotard, tights and leg warmers but Kim Echols beat me. Sorry....back to John's play...

I took video while Tim did pictures and that's hard! I really just wanted to watch and enjoy but I knew I would feel eternally guilty if I didn't get it on tape.

His school has two Pre-k classes, early Pre-K ...3 1/2 to 4 yrs and Pre-k...4 1/2 to 5 yrs and these are the only classes who particpate in the Christmas program. The director assigns the older kids the lead parts in the play which now that I've seen the play, makes total sense. John has already decided that next year he wants to play "Santa" or "Rudolph".
That's my boy...I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home