Thursday, March 04, 2010

Babies R Us shopping spree

I stepped into a Babies R Us for the first time in 4 years yesterday. I went in with the intent to just buy a maternity sleep pillow but ended up with all kinds of stuff in my cart. There are all kinds of new gagets and "necessities" that I thought I needed to have for Spengel boy #2. By the way, we still don't have a name. I'll get to that in a sec....

For instance, did you know you can buy a fetal heart monitor. It's not quite like the one at the dr's office but I still think it's cool that you can listen to the heartbeat anytime you want. I considered buying one...just for peace of mind. But I didn't. I also didn't buy the $60 sleep pillow that I really wanted b/c the cheap side of me said I didn't really need it. Ugghh, I hate that I do that!

I did however buy all kinds of other stuff that I probably didn't really need but I couldn't help myself. I started to feel guilty b/c I felt like this little guy didn't have anything of his own. Everything is going to be hand me downs, which is fine but I still wanted our no-name baby to have his own "new" stuff.  I guess that's the only child in me.

On to the name thing....we're struggling with names. Well I say struggling, but to be honest we haven't really talked about it since the day we found out we were having another boy. I started a list and we've briefly discussed some new names to add to the list but that's it. I'm really stumped. So please any ideas are greatly appreciated!!! 

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Short said...

fun!
I love the name Andrew. Always have.
Good luck!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home