Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring school pictures

John's school offers fall and spring pictures courtesy of The Picture People. This is great for me b/c I'm sooo bad about having professional pictures taken. We've had "family" pictures taken 3 times and everytime I hate them. John and Tim look great but for some reason I look like a complete dork! My smile is either crooked or my eyes are shut..it's always something. So I try to avoid pictures of myself whenever possible.

Anyhoo, here are some snapshots the morning of picture day. The kids were supposed to dress "springy" but it was 36 degrees that morning so we did a spring-ish shirt, kahki jeans and cowboys boots. Ya can't EVER go wrong with cowboy boots! Oh side note...He also had on his cowboy belt Pop-Pop got him at the rodeo but ya can't see it b/c of his untucked shirt.


1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

That is serious preciousness!!!! What a doll!!!!:)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home