Friday, April 23, 2010

Blind as a bat...

...well not anymore..Tim had Lasik eye surgery this morning!

Yea Timmy!! I'm sooo excited for him. I had the procedure done about 2 years ago and in my opinion, it's the best money I've ever spent. It's such an amazing thing that a laser can cut a flap as thin as a strand of hair and then zap your eyeball a couple of times and you see 20/20 almost instantly. What's even more amazing is that John and I got to watch it all happen!! John thought it was pretty cool but was very concerned what the "people were doing to daddy".
It was cute!

I'm anxious to see how his vision is tomorrow. It's really cool when you've been so dependent on glasses and contacts for soooo long and then all of a sudden, you don't need them. It's a breath of fresh air!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home