Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wyatt Edward Spengel

Wyatt Edward

John Henry

He's here! Wyatt made his debut July 7, 2010 at 2:44 pm. He weighed 8lbs 8ozs & was 19 1/2 inches long....2 inches shorter and 1 oz larger than his big brother but I think they look just alike!

I have to say the whole process was SOOOO much easier this time around. I was immediately given the potocin and immediately started having contractions. Before I knew it, it was time for the epidural and soon after, time to welcome the little guy into the world.
already got the miracle juice...that's why I'm smiling!

brand new baby

Big brother meeting little brother for the first time

3 Spengel men

John loves to hold him

and feed him

he's so proud!


We're all handling the transition pretty well. Wyatt has jaundice so I've been tranporting him from the pediatrician to the hospital almost every day this week. It's been rough but we're hanging in there. I'm really looking forward to having some downtime at home. Wyatt is such a good baby...he seems to be very laid back so far. John just loves his brother and always wants to kiss and hold him.

Stay tuned for more pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

CONGRATS!!!! HE is BEAUTIFUL!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Chalna said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!! Such precious boys!!!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home