Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Granny's 60 b-day

August 18th was my mom's 60th birthday. The boys and I packed up the car and headed north to Tyler. Side note...2 kids require way more stuff, it was ridiculous!

This was also Wyatt's first road trip. I was really anxious leading up to the trip b/c Tim wasn't going and I just knew a 3 hour trip was going to take 5 b/c of all the stops I thought we would make. But to my surprise, we didn't stop once. Wyatt slept the whole time and John watched a movie. It was AWESOME! The trip back also went well...only had to stop once to feed the baby. Not bad, I'd say.

Most of the week was spent just hanging out at Granny's house. We did go swimming twice at Ms. Betty's pool which made John happy and I got to do a little shopping without the kids which made me happy!


That's my Johnny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home