Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Timmy!


June 2nd was my wonderful hubby's 33rd birthday. We celebrated last Saturday night with dinner at Crabby Daddy's, which was really really good by the way! So last night we just did dinner at home. I sat at work pondering what to cook all morning and then it hit me...lobster tail! I wanted his actual birthDAY dinner to be special so that's why I went with lobster.

I ran over to HEB at lunch and I hit the jackpot...they had lobster tail on sale. 7 ouncers too! So I got a couple tails, some pre-mixed salad, wine, and french bread. As soon as I got back in the office I realized I didn't have a cake. I had planned on making him a cake but let's get real... I hate to bake and I'm not real good at it . So again, the light went off over my head and I gave Cheesecake Factory a call! I ordered Crazy Craig's Carrot Cake Cheesecake. I don't eat this stuff but it sounded yummy and Tim loves carrot cake! I think he enjoyed his birthday dinner and cake!!









Steamed lobster tail....yummy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home