Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I last updated this thing and ALOT has happened...good and bad.

I guess I'll start with the bad...as the last post shows, I was expecting baby #2. I say was because I miscarried December 16th. I went in for a routine check-up and the nurse was unable to hear a heartbeat. So they moved me to the ultrasound room and with that, our worst fears were confirmed. The dr. was able to see a "void" in the baby's abdomen. He specualted that something just didn't form correctly. Of course we'll never know why or how it happened...it just happened. It was very difficult to deal with at first and I went through every emotion imaginable. But luckily, I had Tim who was very supportive and of course my family. The good news is, the dr. gave me a clean bill of health and said we could try again as soon as we wanted.

Anyhoo...onto other news. John had his tonsils and adenoids taken out and ear tubes put back in, in early December. He had been battling ear infections and sinus infections one after the other and after consulting his ENT, we decided to just get it over with. I have to say it's one of the best decisions we have made. He's now eating better and more importantly sleeping better! It's amazing!

Christmas was good this year! John received lots of toys from Santa and his grandparents. Uncle Nathan made a trip home so we got to see him. That was nice.

We celebrated John's 3rd birthday in January. I can't believe he's 3! Time sure flies! He got loads of toys and had a lot of fun with his friends. His best friend Mason was able to make it to the party, which John was thrilled about!

Tim's hydro-axe business has really picked up. He's been keeping pretty busy, which is great considering the economy!
That's about it for now. I'll try to update again soon!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home