Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Party hardy!!!

Memorial Day weekend was pretty low key! We did alot of cleaning/organizing on Saturday and finished a major project that's been on my "to do" list since January. It felt good to actually get something accomplished!!!!

I bought John a new swimming pool and he's been begging to swim since he saw it. So Tim blew it up Saturday afternoon while he was napping. As soon as he woke up, he was outside waiting. The water was soooo cold but he was determined to swim. At one point, I looked over and his lips were blue. That's when I decided he should swim in Mommy's bathtub in the warm water. He agreed, so off he went!

Sunday we BBQ'd and had some friends over. I love entertaining but it's a lot of friggin' work! You clean the house before everyone shows up only to have to do the same thing after they leave! What's that about??? There was 6 children under the age of 5....that's right 6! I should have taken a picture of the play room after everyone left. It was like the room exploded! Words can't even describe how destroyed that room was! Last night, I attempted to get it somewhat organized again but gave up with the Real Housewives of NJ came on! I LOVE that show by the way!! It's terrible, mindless, reality TV but I LOVE IT and I'm not afraid to admit it!

Monday we had Alexandra's 2nd birthday party. The weather turned out to be super nice so the kids got to play on the slip n' slide. They had a blast! I really wanted to take a turn but I would probably end up injuring myself and then I would have to explain what happened when people asked how I broke my arm, leg, neck, etc. so I decided I better just sit and take pictures!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home