Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Anyone seen a goldfish?

Note: Not our acutal aquarium but similar

Baffled...completely baffled!!! Yesterday, I went to feed John's fish Kalee. She's usually ready and waiting. This time however she wasn't there. I tapped on the glass thinking maybe she was hiding in her plastic bush/tree thingy... nothing! So I walked around the tank and there was no sign of Kalee. I mean NO sign.

The only thing I can think of is that one of our cats managed to maneuver her out of the bowl...but I'm not sure how that would work considering there is a light and pump on top.  I guess it is possible.

VERY strange!

So now the tank sits empty but still runs b/c I haven't had the heart to tell John that Kalee has gone to heaven. Guess I need to run to PetSmart....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home