Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to school night

Tomorrow is the big day...John starts kindergarten!!! I can't believe it's already here but I can't tell you how excited I am for him.

Last night was "Back to School Night". We had a brief information session and then we got to take John to meet his teacher and see his classroom. He did surprisingly well...he didn't talk to anyone but also didn't latch on to me the whole time. This is progress!! His teacher is Mrs. Patterson and she seems extremely nice and really seems to love her job which always makes a nervous mom feel better!!

After we left, John told Tim that he thinks he's gonna like his school and his teacher except he thought she would have more hair! hahaha, I love my kid!!

Johnny,
Mommy and Saddy are so excited that you're starting this new chapter in your life. We are so very proud of you and can't wait to see how much you learn and mature this year. You are the best thing that has ever happened to us and we are so grateful that God chose us to be your parents!! We love you!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home