Friday, July 08, 2011

Happy 1st birthday Wyatt!!

Yesterday was Wyatt's 1st birthday! Hard to believe it's been a year already...it's been great & challenging but we wouldn't have had it any other way. Grandma & Poppy came over and brought some presents and he got to eat a birthday brownie...but the real party is Saturday!

Once I got Wyatt to sleep and John to settle down, it was time for me to get started on his cake. For John's 1st birthday I made his personal cake. SO of course I have to do the same for Wyatt. John's was in the shape of a tractor...see picture below...not too complicated but still a lot of work!
Tim's mom kept all of her cake pans she used for her kids so I went through them and found this...
Popeye!! Isn't it cute?!?! Well it got less cute as I started reading the icing directions...holy cow there is alot of detail! What have I gotten myself into? So tonight I will be icing a cake...for hours...and hours! I really hope I can pull this off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home