Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's been a while....

I have been such a terrible blogger lately. Since I started back to work, things are sooo crazy busy. I started a new position when I got back and I had to travel to Odessa for a week and a half for training. It was hard leaving but we all survived and life is back to normal.

Now for updates on the boys...

John is doing great! He's loving school and learning so much. I signed him up for a spanish class and so far he seems to really like it...I know, Spanish class at 4 years old..but it's a competitive world out there and I want to give him every advantage possible! He's playing soccer at the Y every Saturday. He's not fully participating right now...just wants to be the goalie. But hopefully by the time the season ends he will have actually played a whole game. We'll see..

Wyatt is growing like a weed. He is the sweetest baby with the biggest smiles. He's had a rough couple of weeks thanks to acid reflux. He's now medicated and seems to be doing much better. But I tell ya what, there is nothing worse then an inconsable baby with reflux.

Here are some recent pictures..more to come!

Odessa sunset

John & Mason

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home