Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thankful

Everyday I give thanks to the Lord...I thank him for all the blessings he's bestowed to me and most importantly I thank Him for my family and my time with them. Yes..sometimes I complain and take them for granted but I love them more than anything else in the world and am sooooo grateful each day I have them.

But today, I'm especially thankful...today a dear friend of mine is saying good-bye to her 7 month old son. My heart aches for her. While I know he is in a better place and no longer suffering, my heart still hurts. I pray that they can find peace and comfort and know that they now have a precious angel baby watching over them 

Just another reminder that life is a gift and we never truly know God's plan for us.
Thank you Lord for my babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home