Friday, August 12, 2011

He did it!!

John survived his first day at kindergarten AND he enjoyed it!! He was super cute when I picked him up...I was in the car line and I could see him sitting there, he saw me and smiled SOOOO big! When Mrs. Patterson brought him over to the car, he jumped in and gave me the biggest hug ever.

He told me about how his class went on a hunt around the entire school for their animals(they each got to bring a stuffed animal for rest time and apparently they all went missing :)) but when they got back to their class all their animals were there waiting for them. He thought that was pretty neat! lol...love little minds!! He told me he got to sit in the cafeteria with the other kindergarten class and that tomorrow he would get to go to the library! All in all, I think he had a pretty good day which makes me one happy momma!!

Day 2 dropoff went very smoothly...much different than day 1! He was a little nervous but walked to his class and said goodbye without a tear. I'm so proud of him!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home